Call Today to Enroll for Fall 2015! 757-426-1158.
Space is limited.
We Are a Licensed Family Day Home with the State of Virginia.
Welcome to Miss Judy’s Home Preschool and Daycare!
See the School Forms Page for all paperwork and rates. We specialize in teaching preschool children ages 2-5.
My name is Judy Stuver and teaching is my passion.
Children are learning every waking minute of the day, and it is my philosophy to not only provide a fun, positive, structured learning environment, but to also take advantage of the “reachable, teachable” moments that happen at any given moment in a child’s life.
I offer a learning environment in my home that will provide all the tools your child will need to be successful in elementary school:
- Fewer students means more one-on-one quality instruction
- Color, shape, number and letter recognition
- Daily arts and crafts related to the lesson plan/seasons/upcoming holiday
- Handwriting Without Tears Program
- Age appropriate activities that support the lesson plan (i.e. dramatic play, math, literacy, reading, science). These activities are threaded into the children’s daily activities in a variety of ways
- Safe, nurturing, environment
- Social skills, learning self-control and how to appropriately express strong feelings, table manners, cleaning up after yourself, and TEAMWORK.
- You will receive two progress reports on your child (January and May) so that you can see how your child is doing academically and socially. I am always willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your child.
- We are open year round and I offer summer camp from June through the 3rd week of August with weekly themes that are fun, yet provide structure for the kids.